Aicok AMR521 Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor AMR521 Review
Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor is a good product overall, though it may not be the best. It is one of the lowest priced masticating juicers that has a better performance level than its more expensive competitors.
With a good juice quality, especially from leafy greens and ease in cleaning, it proves to be a notable machine on the market, though felling a bit short while juicing hard and soft produce.
Aicok AMR521 Specifications
- Dimensions: 16.1 x 7.9 x 11.6 inches
- Weight: 3.4 kg (8.25 pounds)
- Motor: DC 150 watt
- Voltage: 110 V
- Speed: 80 RPM
- UL, ETL Certified
- Colors: Orange or Green and Black
Features of Aicok AMR521
Motor and Speed
Aicok AMR521 has a 150-watt motor and runs at a slow speed of 80 RPM. Thus it minimizes oxidation, heat and aeration while maintaining nutrients in the juice. It causes less foaming of juice and no clogging.
Special Decelerating Gear
The special decelerating gear inside the motor reduces vibration and noise.
This juicer is easy to assemble and disassemble, and therefore easy to clean.
Convenience and Health
Aicok AMR521 is convenient to use and is healthy. It has heavy-duty juicing screw. It has been made with eco-friendly and safe PMMA material, so, it’s healthy.
Aicok AMR521 has got DC motor offering a short delay to start operating and a safe motor protection. For reverse function, a user has to only press the “R” switch and it stops clogging.
Innovative Spiral System
This juicer is equipped with an innovative 7-segment spiral system which makes sure each cell of the produce is opened for maximum nutrients in the juice, maximum juice yield and minimal oxidation.
Auto Pulp Ejection
The auto pulp ejection feature of Aicok AMR521 facilitates continuous juicing without having to stop to remove pulp.
Being a masticating juicer, this juicer produces juices that have maximum nutrients. It especially works efficiently on leafy greens. Due to the slow speed, it extracts juices that are not aerated and are high-quality. Since the juice is not aerated, it can be stored for up to 72 hours.
Aicok Extractor is pretty quiet. It does any type of juicing within 60 decibels. Since its speed is just 80 RPM, it produces quality juices silently.
This juicer is super-easy to clean. Users just need to take its various parts out and clean them. Cleaning takes around 10 minutes. A cleaning brush is also included in the package. Parts are dishwasher safe too making cleaning a breeze. Some users find cleaning the strainer very difficult.
Aicok AMR521 comes with a 2-year warranty along with an extra 1-year warranty. Lifelong technical consultation and customer service is provided.
What can Aicok AMR521 Do?
Aicok AMR521 extracts juices from most ingredients efficiently, but sometimes it can also make almond milk.
What Aicok AMR521 Cannot Do?
This juicer doesn’t juice efficiently when large pieces are added to it. Cutting vegetables and fruits in small pieces before throwing them in the juicer is recommended for better results. Also, crushing butternuts or other types of nuts is not recommended.
- The juicer will start after 3 seconds when user presses the “Start” button to hear the BI sound. This is for protecting the motor.
- Juicing for more than 20 minutes is not recommended for Aicok AMR521 as it can affect the motor when using it next time.
- Putting in any large and hard materials, ice or frozen products, or large seeds is also not recommended.
Comparison with Competitors
Aicok is a bit better than the Hamilton Beach Big Mouth when it comes to quantity of yield with leafy greens and ease of cleaning. But Big Mouth has an upper hand with other types of produce and typically costs around half as much. Aicock’s performance is surpassed by the Breville Juice Fountain Elite. However, the latter costs around $200 more than the Aicok.
Pros of Aicok AMR521
- Being a slow masticating juicer, it extracts more vitamins, minerals and enzymes from the foods than centrifugal juicers
- The 80 RPM speed ensures no clogging, oxidation or heat, making the juice much healthier
- Perfect for fibrous veggies, wheatgrass, barley grass, ginger and all kinds of leafy greens
- Super-easy in assembling, disassembling, using and cleaning
- Dishwasher safe
Cons of Aicok AMR521
- Slow juicing, typical for masticating juicers
- Some larger ingredients such as banana should be cut before throwing them in the juicer
- Users may have to clean a few times within one juicing session while juicing large pieces
Aicok AMR521 is an overall very good juicer and most users are happy with its efficiency and results. Given the fact that it’s much cheaper than other masticating juicers, it should be considered a product that is high value for money.
It works very well with most produce and especially with leafy greens and makes sure to extract every drop of juice and maximum nutrients from each cell which ensures health. Thus, barring some issues with a few users, this is an excellent juicer to start with.
For more reviews and recommendations, check Aicok AMR521 Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor Amazon link (link opens in the new window).